Think muslins can’t equal fashion? Think again. With a fabulous range of colours and prints, FreeRider Co. muslin cloths make stylish accessories.
- Size & Fit
- Fabric & Care
Tencel™Made with 100% Tencel fabric. The fibres are certified as compostable and biodegradable, with virtually no waste in the production process & a much lower carbon footprint than traditional fabrics. Our muslin cloths are super versatile and make lovely looking pram covers, swaddles, burping cloths, and more!
Long Lasting SoftnessSofter than silk, Tencel fibres have a polished surface area, giving our muslin squares a satin-smooth finish and ensuring comfort even for the most sensitive skin. Tencel fibres are known to last longer and withstand repeated wash cycles compared to cotton, meaning our baby muslins won’t lose their softness or feel rough against baby skin. The gentleness will last cycle after cycle, and make great comforters for toddlers too!
AbsorptionThe messy realities of reflux are a thing of the past with our super-absorbent Tencel muslins. Whether it’s a spill, stain, or spit up, the soft fibres are equipped to deal with any level of mess, allowing you to clean-up on the move and get on with your day. Freerider Co. baby muslin cloths are machine-washable and maintain their absorption for as long as you need them - the only muslins you’ll ever need.
- Super-soft Tencel muslins in a range of colours and designs - reflux can be stylish too!
- High absorption level for spit-ups, burping and spills.
- Machine washable with softness that lasts, no roughness here. Freerider Co. muslins can be used as pram covers, swaddles, comforters and more.
- Easily attach to Freerider Co. backpacks via the muslin ring, access is everything!
Size & Fit
- Dimensions: 75 x 75cm
Fabric & Care
- 100% Tencel
- Machine washable
- We recommend 30°c on a delicate cycle
- Do not tumble dry
- Made in Turkey
Do you still have a question?Ask an expert