Modern Slavery Statement
At Freerider Collective Ltd, we are deeply committed to ensuring that all aspects of our business operations are free from any form of modern slavery and human trafficking. As an ecommerce company that sells baby slings primarily to customers in the UK, we recognize our responsibility to uphold the highest ethical standards throughout our supply chain. This statement outlines the steps we have taken and the measures we continue to implement to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations and social responsibilities in this area.
Our Business and Supply Chain
Freerider Collective Ltd. is an ecommerce company based in the UK. We specialize in selling high-quality baby slings sourced from our trusted suppliers in Turkey. Our supply chain involves working closely with a select group of manufacturers and suppliers who share our commitment to ethical business practices. We maintain a close relationship with our partners, allowing us to monitor their compliance with our ethical standards and assess any potential risks of modern slavery.
Policies on Slavery and Human Trafficking
We have implemented a robust policy framework to address the risks of modern slavery and human trafficking within our business operations and supply chain:
- Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Policy: This policy demonstrates our commitment to ensuring that our business and supply chain are free from modern slavery and human trafficking. It sets out the principles and guidelines that must be adhered to by all employees, suppliers, and business partners.
- Code of Conduct: Our Code of Conduct outlines the ethical standards that we expect all employees, suppliers, and business partners to uphold. This includes a specific focus on labour practices and a commitment to human rights.
- Supplier Code of Conduct: Our Supplier Code of Conduct sets out the specific standards and expectations that we have for our suppliers, including the prohibition of forced labour, human trafficking, and any other form of modern slavery.
Due Diligence and Risk Assessment
We have implemented a risk-based due diligence process to identify, assess, and manage the risks of modern slavery within our business and supply chain. This includes:
- Supplier risk assessments: We conduct a thorough assessment of all potential suppliers, with a focus on their labour practices and commitment to human rights.
- Ongoing monitoring: We maintain a close relationship with our suppliers, enabling us to monitor their adherence to our ethical standards and identify any potential risks.
- On-site audits: We conduct regular on-site audits of our suppliers, both announced and unannounced, to verify their compliance with our policies and standards.
Training and Awareness
We believe that education and awareness are key to combating modern slavery and human trafficking. To this end, we provide regular training to our employees and management on modern slavery risks, legal requirements, and our internal policies. We also raise awareness about modern slavery among our suppliers, ensuring that they understand the importance of adhering to our ethical standards.
Reporting and Whistleblowing
We encourage all employees, suppliers, and business partners to report any concerns or suspicions related to modern slavery and human trafficking. We have established a confidential whistleblowing procedure, ensuring that all reports are taken seriously and acted upon promptly.
At Freerider Collective Ltd., we are committed to continuous improvement in our efforts to combat modern slavery and human trafficking. We regularly review and update our policies, processes, and practices to ensure their ongoing effectiveness and relevance.
This statement has been approved by the Board of Directors of Freerider Collective Ltd. and will be reviewed and updated annually.
Freerider Collective Ltd.